About the Organiser
CB Educational Services is a technology-driven academic start-up, duly incorporated under the Limited Liability Partnership in 2019, registered with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, and the Ministry of MSME, Government of India It aims to ply innovative, avant-garde ideas to revolutionize the education sector globally by providing various avenues for the expression and enrichment of the views of people associated with various fields of study. Having on board, partners and other members with expertise in their respective fields, they aspire to cater to the diverse learning needs.
About the Competition
Studying Law is not easy. A student, academician, or practitioner is required to undertake various tasks as long as s/he is associated with the field. One such being the preparation of case summaries- for exams, during internships, for moots, for teaching, or presentation before a Court of Law, this is a task one has to undertake frequently. These summaries once used either find a place in some folder of laptops or are discarded.
CB Educational Services LLP has decided to put these summaries to use by organizing this competition. They aim not only to reward these painstaking efforts but also to encourage others to write and submit such summaries. They will honour the best ones by awarding prizes and giving due recognition to all participants through a certificate of participation. They also propose to publish select entries in the form of a Peer-reviewed Journal with ISSN number.
The competition is not theme-specific. Participants may choose any reported Indian case as per their interest.
Academicians, practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished case summaries to email@example.com
Process for Registration
Payment of Registration Fee of Rs. 150 per team by clicking here https://www.instamojo.com/@cb_eduvents (the gateway offers more than 50 modes of payment including net banking, credit/debit cards to choose from.
Submission of Registration Form is here.https://docs.google.com/forms/u/1/d/e/1FAIpQLScUzBs29nuLR68MMO7YZUxU_iaxhu9_3HKn2ym455cI0Pt4YA/viewform?usp=send_form
All submissions shall be made on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Registration: July 20, 2020
For submission of the Case Summary: July 31, 2020
Declaration of Results: August 10, 2020
Winner: Trophy (to be sent by post) along with a Certificate & Free Publication of their submission in a peer-reviewed journal with ISSN.
Subsequent top 10 entries: Free Publication of their submission in a peer-reviewed journal & Certificate.
All participants shall be awarded a certificate of participation.
Guidelines for Participants
- All submissions/communications shall be in English Language and in a limit of 700-1500 words.
- The submission shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized and free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors.
- There can be a maximum of two participants in a Team (can be from different institutes).
- Full names of all the participants, along with designation and contact number(s), must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- Case title and citation shall be clearly mentioned along with the Name of Judges and Parties.
- Brief facts followed by Issues, Important arguments (from both parties) and Judgment shall be discussed.
- Present Status of the Judgment (whether still applicable or over-ruled) shall also be clearly mentioned by the participants.
- The body of the submission shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- A margin of an inch shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- The submission shall be in MS Word Format/
Mobile Number: 9039457891, 8885333791
The website link of CB Educational Services is here.https://cbeduvents.in/
READ ALSO : WEBINAR BY MS. NUPUR MAITHANI