International Forum for Research & Analysis [IFFRAA] is a registered organization established in the year 2013. The organization aims in promoting research on a large international platform by organizing seminars, workshops and conferences.
- To provide a platform to academicians, curriculum developers, students, researchers’ scholars, practitioners, service providers and other interested persons from the field of law and to discuss the issues in law that are contemporary.
- To encourage and motivate students to be involved in the research process, in order to achieve Comprehensive Excellence.
- To produce a collection of scholarly papers presented and to share knowledge to large extent.
About the Virtual Conference:
IVCLJ is a peculiar concept where the conference is hosted over the internet. It allows the participants to participate remotely from their location. The virtual conference allows people to share information and data without being physically present.
Once the papers are shortlisted and registration process is completed, authors will have to send a power-point presentation of not less than 25 slides and not more than 30 slides, which will be uploaded in the website of the forum under virtual presentation section.
The virtual conference presentation section will enable all the participants to have access over all the power-point presentations.
The participants will be getting the following benefits:
- Publication of full research paper in ISSN online journal
- Certificate of publication
- Certificate of paper presentation
- PPT File uploads to the IFFRAA Virtual Conference link
The conference committee consists of the following members:
- Conference Convener: Dr. T.R.Maruthi: Professor of Law, DOS in Law, University of Mysore, Mysuru IVCLJ-2020 (E-mail: maruthi_smg[at]yahoo.co.in)
- Dr. Kumar.N.J: Assistant Professor of Law, VVLC, Mysuru (E-mail: ramkumara999[at]gmail.com)
- Dr. Sharath Raj: Advocate & President, IFFRAA (E-mail: sharathrajlaw[at]gmail.com)
- Dr. Mohan Kumar: Guest Faculty, University Evening College, University of Mysore, Mysuru (E-mail: mohan.siddappa[at]gmail.com)
- Mr. Prashanth T.M: Assistant Professor of Law, VVLC, Mysuru (E-mail: prashanthtm33[at]gmail.com)
- Mr. Rupesh Kumar: Advocate, High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru (E-mail: rupi.kumar31[at]gmail.com)
SIMILAR EVENT: MOOT: 6TH GNLU MOOT ON SECURITIES AND INVESTMENT LAW 2020 [SEP 3-6, GANDHINAGAR]: REGISTER BY JULY 1
Virtual Presentation Submission, Procedure and Format:
The paper presenters should send their filled in application form identity card issued by the college/university, abstract (not more than 300 words) & full paper (not more than 4000 words in MS WORD, Times New Roman, font 12, spacing 1.5, justified with no page numbers and no page borders, word limit includes footnotes), within 30th May 2020 to submit[at]iffraa.com.
Citation: Any uniform mode of citation is accepted, footnotes should be used, and endnotes are not allowed.
Papers will be peer-reviewed by members of the committee & other independent reviewers and will be published in the online journal with ISSN number.
Once the paper is accepted by the Editorial Board, the registration process will begin. Authors need to complete the registration process by paying the requisite fee; the mode of payment will be intimated via mail. (Google pay/Paytm/Online Banking)
Abstract & Full paper submission:30th May 2020
Intimation of Acceptance:5 days from the date of submission
Submission of Powerpoint/Video file: 20th June 2020
Uploading of Online presentation:
30th June 2020
Publication in ISSN Online journal:
9th July 2020
Dispatching of Certificate of presentation, certificate of publication:30th July 2020 onwards.
Single author: Rs. 2200/-
Co-author: Rs. 3300/-
Students (UG/PG) & Research Scholars
Single author: Rs. 1800/-
Co-author: Rs. 2500/-
Contact Details for Confrence:
Mr. Ashok: IFFRAA Conference Coordinator, Mysuru
Phone Number: +919108902918