It gives us immense pleasure in announcing that the journal has received a great response from scholars, teachers and academicians from all over the country. We here at JudicateMe duly acknowledge the contribution of each and every person from the legal, scientific and management fraternity. JudicateMe invites you to publish your original and unpublished article in form of Blogs on www.judicateme.com
Instructions for Paper Submission
We, here at JudicateMe focus on in-depth research and original content of the Author so as to encourage creativity and extensive study of the topic, that’s why we do not believe in the concept of “First Come, First Serve”. Our team works day and night to make sure that the Authors who have worked spectacularly in their papers are given preference over others which will encourage others as well to improve and do an extensive research in their work. Our aim is not to exclude other authors but to choose best amongst the best.
- The submission should be on any theme related to Law, Science, and Management.
- The Manuscript should be in Word Format along with an appropriate Title.
- The quality-based selected papers will be published in the form Blogs on the website.
- The content of the Papers should be original and unpublished.
- Only full manuscripts submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for Publication.
- Word Limit: 2000-7000
- The Articles must be in Times New roman, Font Size for headings 14 and for side headings & content 12, line spacing 1.5, on an A4 sheet with 1’ margin on all sides.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper (prefer 20th edition Blue Book).
Submission Deadline: 10th July 2020.
Any Theme of your choice
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany
A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact information which should include Email Address and Mobile Number.
An undertaking as to the work submitted is genuine and the author is the original owner of the work, and the same is not published anywhere before. (Separate Word File Mandatory).
Email to this ID: email@example.com
- First Prize (Best Research Paper): Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication + Interview opportunity for Member of Editorial Board + Internship Opportunity with Senior Editor.
- Second Prize: Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication+ Internship Opportunity with Senior Editor.
- Third Prize: Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication + Internship Opportunity with Senior Editor.
- Top 10 Entries will receive the consolation Prize (Certificate of Merit and Certificate of Publication).
Failure to payment of Registration fees leads to disqualification/removal of paper from both publication and competitions. Any Registration fee paid be the Author(s) will be acknowledged by the Email.
The last date of registration is 30th June, 2020 and last date of submission for manuscripts is 10th July, 2020.
Single authored Paper: INR 100
Co-authored Paper: INR 190
Co-authored Paper up to 3 Authors: INR 280
Group Paper up to 5 Authors: INR 470
Group Paper up to 10 Authors: INR 950.
Confirmation and acknowledgement of receiving paper will be sent within 48 hours and Confirmation regarding selection of paper will be given within the span of 7 days.
All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the authors, Title of the manuscript, Occupation, Email address and phone number.
Note: Only when the payment is made, the registration will be completed.
Bank Name: Bank of India
Account Number: 682110110003007
Account Holder Name: Saumya Tripathi
Branch Name: Terhi Pulia (Madion)
IFSC Code: BKID0006821
Paytm/Google pay number: 9044382618
The publication will be available at www.judicateme.com
For Further Assistance
Saumya Tripathi (Founder and Editor-in-chief)
G Brahmakrit Rao (Co-Founder and CTO)