WEBINAR ON ‘ PATENT LAW IN INDIA – AN OVERVIEW ‘ BY MS. NUPUR MAITHANI
ABOUT THE TOPIC :
Indian Patent Law is defined by various provisions of The Patents Act, 1970, which has been amended since introduction. Under this law, patent rights are granted for inventions covering a new and inventive process, product or an article of manufacture that are able to satisfy the patent eligibility requirements of having novelty, inventive step, and are capable of industrial application. Our speaker will enlighten you on evolution and overview of Patent Law in India.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER :
The speaker for the webinar is :
MS. NUPUR MAITHANI
● She specializes in patent protection, enforcement, patent drafting, prosecution, appeals, opposition, revocation and infringement.
● She actively represents clients before various authorities in India including the Patent Office and Intellectual Property Appellate Board.
● A university gold medallist in Microbiology she has been practicing in the field patents for more than 12 years.
● She has also authored several articles and chapters on patents.
● Prior to joining Anand and Anand she was associated with the Patent Facilitating Center, TIFAC of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
TIME AND DATE :
The webinar will be held on : 5th JULY, 2020
TIMING : 5:00 PM onwards
The webinar will be held live on the YouTube channel of Legal Sarcasm.
To join the webinar visit the link given below :
FOR REGISTRATION :
To register visit the link given below :
For updates join the WhatsApp group by the given link :
ABOUT CERTIFICATES :
Certificate of participation will be provided to all the attendees.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION :
For any further query send an email at :
OR Contact –
Founder and President of Legal Sarcasm
Hemant Srivastava : 7844941424