Submitting a post (opportunity/event) on LEGAL SARCASM
All college/university (whether a public or a private college/university) events are published for free.
What information to include?
- Please submit your post to email@example.com and follow the below guidelines.
The subject line of your email should be Legal Sarcasm post’.
- The full content of the post should be in the body of the email. Brochures, other documents, and images can be sent as attached files. (Please send the content in text/word format. Please do not send PDF files).
- The full content (body of the email) should be between 300-1200 words long. Please write in precise detail. NOTE: The post will be rejected if it is less than 300 words long.
- Please mention the original URL to the event/opportunity at the end of the email.
- Kindly email changes on the same email thread/chain (where you submitted the first post) for all requests to update content. Please avoid fresh/new email subject lines for the same post.
- In case of job/internship openings, the original URL might not be there. In such cases, please include the full office address (and provide a link to your Facebook/Linkedin page).
What type of posts can be published?
All ‘events’ and ‘opportunities’ organized by a college/university, where people from outside can participate. These include:
- Call for papers and essay competitions
- Conference and seminars
- Courses and workshops
- Moots, Debates, MUNs, Fests